Read this recipe in Marathi
Serving : 2 to 3 persons
1 lt. Water
3 tspn Tea powder
1/4 cup Honey
As per taste sugar
3 tbspn Fresh lemon juice
7-8 fresh Mint leaves
10-12 Ice cubes
1. Add sugar in the water and boil. Add tea powder and let it boil for a minute.
2. Drain tea and let it completely cool down.
3. Add lemon juice and honey. Mix well.
4. Add few mint leaves and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
5. Before serving add ice cubes in a tall glass, Pour tea on that .Garnish with lemon slice and mint leaves and serve chilled.
Tip: You can add grated ginger instead of mint leaves, so that you can serve with another flvour.