Read this recipe in Marathi
Serving: Approx. 12 Laddu
2 cups chickpea floor
1/2 cup homemade ghee( unmelted)
1 cup powdered sugar (see tip no. 1)
1/4 tspn cardamom powder
1 tbspn almond flakes
1 tbspn golden raisins
1. Heat ghee in a wok. Add chickpea floor. Mix well. Avoid lumps and Roast mixture till aromatic and golden brown. Don't leave it unattended. It can burn in a second.
2. Initially mixture will look dry and heavy. Stir for 40-45 minutes till it becomes golden brown. Mixture should look a bit thinner and light so that you can easily stir it. Add a spoon full ghee if needed. If the mixture is looking golden brown and a bit melted, that means your mixture is ready for making laddus.
3. Turn off the heat. Let the mixture becomes completely cool for 7-8 hours.
4. Mix cardamom powder in the powdered sugar. Mix sugar,almond flakes and raisins in the roasted chickpea floor and combine well. Make laddus.
1. Grind granulated sugar and cardamom together to make fine powder.
2. Add a bit less sugar as per given proportion. Taste the laddu mixture and add remaining sugar if required.
3. Laddu won't taste good If chickpea floor and ghee mixture won't roast properly.