Read this recipe in Marathi
Servings: 2 to 3 Persons
1/2 cup small chunks of muskmelon
1 cup thick pohe
3/4-1 cup milk
1/4 cup thick coconut milk
2 -3 tbspn grated jaggery
1/4 tspn cardamom powder
1. Wash and rinse pohe 2-3 times with water. Soak and keep it aside for 15-20 minutes.
2. Add milk, jaggery, cardamom powder and coconut milk. Mix well till jaggery melts completely.
3. Add chunks of muskmelon and mix well. Refrigerate pohe for 2-3 hours and serve chilled.
1. Always serve pohe when fresh.
2. You can add fresh ground coconut instead of coconut milk.
3. Jaggery proportion will vary as per sweetness of muskmelon.