Servings: 2 Persons
1/2 kg sweet potato ( approx. 2 medium size)
3 tbspn roasted peanut powder
sugar and salt as per taste
2 tbspn ghee
1 tspn cumin
2-3 green chilies,chopped
1 tspn lemon juice
1 tbspn scrapped fresh coconut
1 tspn chopped coriander leaves
1. Wash and peel sweet potatoes. Grate them with bigger hole grater.
2. Heat ghee in a wok. Add cumin. Add chopped green chilies. Let it fry a bit, then add grated sweet potato. stir for 5 minutes or till it will reduces in quantity.
3. Then add sugar,salt and roasted peanut powder. Mix well. Cover the wok and let it cook completely.
5. Add scraped fresh coconut and chopped coriander leaves. Add lemon juice and mix well.
6. Cover and cook for a minutes then serve hot with curd.