Read this recipe in Marathi
Servings: 3-4 Persons
1/2 cup rava
1/4 cup chopped ripe banana
ghee slightly less than 1/2 cup
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup water
1/4 tspn cardamom powder
a pinch of saffron
1 tspn almond flaks
2 tspn golden raisins
1. Heat ghee in a wok. Add rava and roast till golden brown and aromatic.
2. In the meantime add water to the milk and keep for boiling.
3. Add banana saffron, almond flaks and raisins and cardamom powder to the rava and stir for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add boiling milk-water to the rava and cover wok with a lid. Let it cook for 5 minutes on medium heat.
5. Turn off the heat and add sugar. Mix well and cover wok with a lid.
6. Serve shira after 10-15 minutes.