Read this recipe in Marathi
Servings: 6-7 medium pole for 2-3 people
1/2 cup raw rice
1/2 cup thick pohe
2 green chilies
1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves
1/4 tspn fenugreek seeds
salt to taste
oil for shallow frying
1 medium non stick pan
1. Wash and rinse, pohe and rice 2-3 times with water. Soak them separately for 15-20 minutes.
2. Grind them together with 1 1/2 cup water, salt, fenugreek seeds and coriander leaves. Add more water if required and make medium consistency batter.
3. Heat 1 tspn oil in pan and pour 1 large spoon of batter. Spread little oil round it and cover pan with a lid.
4. Take off the lid after 2-3 minutes and fry bottom side till crispy and golden brown.
5. Turn up side down, spread little oil round it and fry till golden brown and crispy.
6. Serve pole with tomato ketchup or coriander coconut chutney.